RDAM accepts Erasmus and Nordplus exchange students via our bilateral agreements.
Find our partners here.
We advise exchange applicants to contact their international office to receive information about local application procedures and requirements.
Deadline: March 1
Applications are processed as soon as possible, and we strive to have an answer for all applicants around 1st of May. The result of the assessment is sent directly to the international coordinator at the applicant's home institution.
Please follow the online application step by step. Prepare the following documents and files for upload before starting your online application:
- Audition Recording - approximately 15 minutes duration*
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Recommendation - from main subject teacher
- Study Plan (choose between available subjects in the online study plan)
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate (only postgraduate level applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae
*The audition repertoire is free of choice within the classical western repertoire (max. 15 min). Note that applicants to Composition must submit the score of one-two composed piece(s) showing both technical and compositional skills. Tonmeister (Sound Engineer) applicants must submit a production, incl. a production plan.
Apply online: https://aec.dreamapply.com/
RDAM Academic Year
Autumn semester: Late August - late January
Spring semester: Late January - late June
The subjects available to exchange students are:
- third year subjects for bachelor students
- first year subjects for master students (NB! except pedagogy)
You can find the curricula here
- Exchange students who spend only one semester at RDAM can only complete half the number of ECTS points for full year subjects. (If, for example, Principal study is 30 ECTS for a full year, exchange students can complete 15 ECTS per semester.)
- Certain subjects are only available in either the autumn or spring semester.
- You are required to take exams to pass certain subjects regardless of whether your home institution requires examination.
The curricula can be subject to change, and all questions regarding the Learning Agreement should be directed to the relevant Head of Studies.
Transcript of Records
The Transcript of Records will automatically be issued and send directly to the student's home institution after the exchange has ended. The transcript forms the basis for the final credit transfer to the home institution.