During the summer of 2008 the Academy moved into newly renovated premises. Thus the Academy has at its disposal completely new teaching and practice facilities of high standard.
The Academy also has sublime concert and production facilities. A completely new music library, an extensive collection of instruments, a cosy canteen with roof gardens are some of the facilities the Academy offers the students and staff.
The building is the beautiful Radio House designed by architect Vilhelm Lauritzen and was built in the 1930s and 1950s. The Concert Hall was completed in 1945. The building is divided into different wings and was listed in 1994. This striking building has now been transformed into a modern music academy.