RDAM has developed and set in place a number of measures, which serve to ensure that we can teach, practise, play and perform music in safe surroundings.
The Academy complies with the information from the Danish authorities about the COVID-19 and is aware that the measures and recommendations may change on short notice. Therefore, the following information is subject to change.
If you have any questions, please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel. +45 72 26 72 69.
The official recommendations are:
- Wash your hands frequently or sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve - not your hands.
- Stay at home if you are ill or have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Limit physical contact – avoid handshakes, kisses on the cheek, and hugging.
- Be diligent with cleaning – at home and at work.
- Keep your distance and ask others to be considerate.
Current restrictions from the Danish authorities:
The Danish government has issued certain restrictions that everyone must adhere to. These restrictions impose the use of face masks in certain locations, limits the size of certain gatherings, and affects opening hours.
Please always refer to official sources for news regarding the corona virus restrictions.
You can consult the joint website of the Danish authorities for information on the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 and travel restrictions in Denmark.
HAVE YOU BEEN TRAVELLING AND ARRIVE IN DENMARK?
Click here for information on travel restrictions to Denmark and recommended measures in relation to COVID-19.
COVID-19 country updates
COVID-19 country updates are available through the website from the Danish authorities. Find direct links below: