Read the information below carefully. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact RDAM's International Office at email@example.com.
Non-EU/EEA applicants to RDAM's Bachelor and Master's programmes are not required to perform at a live audition.
Instead, applicants must submit an audition recording with their online application.
All Non-EU/EEA applicants applying to RDAM's Bachelor and Master's programmes must submit an audition recording according to the specific requirements that you find here.
Make sure that you meet the Academy's recording requirements that you find here.
Non-EU/EEA applicants who apply at Bachelor or Master's level must apply in the online application system and select the application form corresponding to the level you apply for:
- Non-EU/EEA Applicants - Bachelor's programmes (BMus)
- Non-EU/EEA Applicants - Master's programmes (MMus)
NOTE: Non-EU/EEA applicants applying at Bachelor and Master's level are exempt from paying an application fee.
If you are asked to pay the application fee when submitting your application, you have chosen a wrong application form and have to reapply via the correct form.
The following documents must be submitted with your online application:
- Audition Recording
- Transcript of Records or documentation of previous studies
- Bachelor's Certificate (if applying to Master's level). If you don't hold a Bachelor's degree by the time you apply for admission, you must include a confirmation letter from your current academy/institution clearly stating that you are expected to graduate with a Bachelor's degree within the current academic year. When you have your Bachelor's diploma, you must forward a copy to us.
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
General admission requirements
Read the Academy's general admission requirements here.
When to expect a reply
The Academy sends out the final decision for the Bachelor and Master's programmes in mid-May.
Find information on RDAM's application deadlines here.
Students from outside EU/EEA must pay a tuition fee each year.
See a list of RDAM's tuition fees here.
Apply online here.