Read the information below carefully. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact RDAM's International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-EU/EEA applicants to RDAM's Bachelor and Master's programmes are not required to perform at a live audition.
Instead, applicants must submit an audition recording with their online application.
All Non-EU/EEA applicants applying to RDAM's Bachelor and Master's programmes must submit an audition recording according to the specific repertoire requirements that you find here.
Make sure that you meet the Academy's recording requirements that you find here.
Non-EU/EEA applicants who apply at Bachelor or Master's level must apply in the online application system.
Please make sure to select the correct institution "The Royal Danish Academy of Music" and application form:
- Non-EU/EEA Bachelor's Programmes
- Non-EU/EEA Master's Programmes
NOTE: Non-EU/EEA applicants applying at Bachelor and Master's level are exempt from paying an application fee.
The following documents must be submitted with your online application:
- Audition Recording
- Transcript of Records or documentation of previous studies
- Bachelor's Certificate (if applying to Master's level). If you do not hold a Bachelor's degree by the time you apply for admission, you must include a confirmation letter from your current institution clearly stating that you are expected to graduate with a Bachelor's degree within the current academic year. When you have your Bachelor's diploma, you must forward a copy to us.
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
General admission requirements
Read the Academy's general admission requirements here.
When to expect a reply
The Academy sends out the final decision for the Bachelor and Master's programmes in mid-May.
Find information on RDAM's application deadlines here.
Students from outside EU/EEA must pay a tuition fee each year.
See a list of RDAM's tuition fees here.
Apply online here.