What is included in the course fee?
- Three individual lessons for Accordion and Organ*
- Seminar and individual lessons for Sound Engineers*
- Meals (lunch and dinner)
- Professional practice and learning facilities
* Find detailed information on the course pages.
How do I receive an Early Bird discount?
If you register before 18 March, 2018.
When will I know if I have been accepted to the course?
We expect to give you a reply to your application no later than 15 May.
When should I arrive in Copenhagen?
You should arrive in time for the registration on 20 August at 10am. The course ends on the evening of 24 August with a concert and dinner.
How do I travel to Copenhagen?
Copenhagen is centrally located in the northern part of Europe called Scandinavia.
- By flight: travel to Copenhagen Airport (CPH). Take the metro (underground) directly from the airport arrivals terminal to "Forum St" (M1, terminating at Vanløse). It only takes 20 minutes.
- By train: travel to Copenhagen Central Station (25 minutes walking distance to the Academy) or to Nørreport Station and interchange to the metro. Take the metro to "Forum St" (M1, terminating at Vanløse).
Participants have to find their own accommodation in Copenhagen. Please see the list of suggested hotels and B&B's on the page Accommodation.
You will receive information after 15 May on how to submit your repertoire.
Reimbursement and Cancellation
All course fees will only be reimbursed, if you are not admitted to the course. In any other circumstances, the course fee will not be reimbursed.
Please inform us, if you decide to cancel your participation.
Please state any special diet requirements (vegetarian, allergies etc.) when registering.
A certificate of participation will be issued for all participants. Full attendance and satisfactory course participation at university/conservatory level will earn you 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
RDAM CAMP 2018 is organised by The International Office at The Royal Danish Academy of Music. All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.